2018 Country & Western Showdown
Mite 1 Division
- There will be 2 locker rooms available per game slot, so two teams will need to get dressed in one locker room together for each game.
- The rink will assign you with the team you are playing
- Each team plays three games, then placed into 1-4 place and 5-8. Winners of the 1-4 (upper bracket) and 5-8 (lower bracket) compete in separate championship games
- Two 24 minute periods, stop time every 2 minutes for line change.
- 4 on 4 with goalies using regulation size nets (half ice format)
- 30 second penalty – player sent off immediately during play (all penalties end at the conclusion of each two minute period)
- After each goal, team scored on breaks out of there zone, where puck is placed behind the net to break puck out.
- Scorekeeper will record goals, but will not record player scoring and assisting the goal.
- Teams are responsible for keeping record of that information